Krystyna’s European Spa integrates therapy for the body and treatments for beauty with relaxation for the mind and spirit. In the European spa tradition, there is no division between mind and body – what heals one restores the other. Proprietor Krystyna Ejsmont combines the most advanced products with state-of-the-art treatment technology to bring to life a philosophy which combines complete relaxation with physical renewal.
Krystyna’s European Spa is a quiet retreat from our frenzied urban existence – behind the glass door awaits an oasis of calm. Clients are invited to a soft leather sofa and offered purified water, tea, and fresh fruit as they relax before their treatments. Gentle ambient light, soothing music, and calming scents set the mood as clients enter beautifully appointed treatment rooms – and leave feeling truly rejuvenated.
Great News! Krystyna’s European Spa will be opening its doors once more on June 15!
I speak for the entire team when I say we are overjoyed to be able to return to our spa community.
In order to open safely, we must ask that you follow a few safety guidelines.
- We’ll have a form for you to sign before your appointment, acknowledging that you are healthy.
- We ask that you please bring a mask or face covering, as we do not have enough to distribute.
- No product returns will be accepted for now.
- The sauna and shower areas are not available for use.
- We ask that you please come alone, so no children, friends, or pets.
- And finally, we ask that you respect social distancing guidelines to the best of your ability during your time with us.
I gratefully appreciate your helping us adjust to these restrictions while we open up for business again. With time, I hope we will be able to let some of these rules go. But in the meantime, thank you and see you soon!
Book your next appointment at (248) 540-0600 today